If you have a standalone (non-combo/non-dual) GPS Speedometer then you can program the odometer yourself.
Programming the standalone GPS Speedometer
- Connect the GPS antenna and power the GPS Speedometer on.
- After satellite signal has been acquired, press the button to cycle through the menus until the Speedhut phone number is displayed.
- Press and hold the button until it tells you to release the button.
- Press and hold the button again until it tells you to release the button.
- The gauge will begin to do a self-test and the pointer will begin to move.
- When the screen displays "ODOMETER", press and hold the button to access the odometer menu.
- The odometer menu will display '000000' with some simple instructions. Use these instructions to change the odometer mileage.
- Once you have input your desired mileage, let the menu time out and the new mileage will be saved.
Oct 12, 2021