Yes, we can do that for you!
For Electronic Programmable Speedometers and Dual GPS Speedometers (GPS combo gauges):
Please tell us your mileage in the 'Order Comments', and we will program your odometer when we build your gauge.
If you already own one of these speedometers you can send it back to us and we can program the miles into the odometer (shipping charges may apply).
If you have a standalone (non-combo) GPS Speedometer then you can program the odometer yourself.
Programming the standalone GPS Speedometer
- Connect the GPS antenna and power the GPS Speedometer on.
- After satellite signal has been acquired, press the button to cycle through the menus until the Speedhut phone number is displayed.
- Press and hold the button until it tells you to release the button.
- Press and hold the button again until it tells you to release the button.
- The gauge will begin to do a self-test and the pointer will begin to move.
- When the screen displays "ODOMETER", press and hold the button to access the odometer menu.
- The odometer menu will display '000000' with some simple instructions. Use these instructions to change the odometer mileage.
- Once you have input your desired mileage, let the menu time out and the new mileage will be saved.